Old 03-27-2014, 06:59 PM
nanna-up-north

RhondaLee- Thanks for your encouraging words. I think the reason I'm getting so much done is that the next quilt to work on is always on my mind. So, getting one done just means I can get to the next one. And I have several 'next ones' in my mind.

WoW.... can't believe your Orca is getting so close to being done. So many pieces.... dedication for sure. I'm totally impressed!!

Coopah... I don't know what to say.... fabric fraying is such a challenge. I'm thinking along the same lines as Emma.... fraying edges to the point of no longer being the size you need would certainly discourage me, too. Is the fabric weave too loose? There's a point for me where I choose to pass on to something else.... that's what I did with the 1st quilt I ever tried to make. It just wasn't worth the effort..... an ugly mess that wasn't worth passing on to anyone including me. Do let us know what you decide to do.... we'll cheer you on for sure.

Okay, gotta get some sleep so I can get back at it again in the morning. I need to keep sewing to get these things done.