Old 12-18-2009, 06:22 PM
blueribbontoes

sew cornie, and MadeinMaine, I'll see what I can do, *wink, wink*

Alrighty, Newbies, I can not access my pm's on my blackberry. I will assign you all partners as soon as I get my keyboard fixed and I can a. Access my pm's, and b. Type without having to copy/paste the spaces. Lol.

I ordered a new keyboard, and it is on it's way, so BEFORE January you'll have your partners. If I for some accidental reason overlooked assigning you a partner, please let me know early January and I will get you one asap.

I'm on my blackberry now, so I want to take a moment once again to say THANK YOU to MadeinMaine- the goodies made my week- and you couldn't of timed it better. I've had a terrible week and needed a pick-me-up. I really appreciate everything! You did a fabulous job on the bag, quilt blocks and cards. I LOVE the goodies! You made me feel very special. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

(I couldn't properly gush earlier since I had to highlight a "space" and then copy and paste it. Took forever to type!! :) )

Have a great weekend everyone!! Try to relax before the festivies next week. I'm going to brave the mall for stocking stuffers- wish me luck!!