Old 03-29-2014, 10:56 AM
GV09

Instructions for Assembly of a scheme with pictures (English):

-Save the attached image in your PC with a name (I'll use scheme for instructions) and type JPG
-Open the Excel
-Select: file"new"
-Select "White book" and press "Create"
-Go to the "Insert" tab.
-Select "Image". Opens a drop-down where you can see various images including "Schema".
-Choose "Outline" by positioning the mouse over the image and press the button "Insert"
-When you are on the page, go to the "File" tab and select "Save as", give a name (I'll use "DJ scheme" for instructions) and as type select "Template of Excel macro-enabled"
-Close the file for security that is created and saved.
-Now is the detail of the inclusion of your photos.
-Prior to start, advise them to take an accurate picture of each block (or cut them up to leave only the exact form of the block, this can be done in Picasa). Once they are well trimmed, they should compress them since they must take into account that they will be 252. I use "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" and reduce them to "Documents". With the thumbnail armen a special folder so have all together.
-Now in Excel, pressing "File" and choose "DJ scheme". The file opens and you will see the diagram in white.
-Go to the "Insert" tab, select "Picture", opens a pop-up where you can choose the first photo of some your blocks and press "Insert"
-You will see the large photo! Don't panic, if you press on one of the points (round) will see that it changes to an arrow and that shows them that they can scale down the image. Pressed on that point and shrink block until it fits in place. Press the button of saved.
-Ready! It is the first photo in the scheme!
-To print must first configure page to engage in 1. They go to "Page design". Press on "Margins". Opens a drop-down.
-In page select A4
-Select in margins: top and bottom, right and left 0.0 and 1.9. Press "Preview" and see the full scheme on 1 page.
I hope this makes some sense and heart that the translator works and that you understand!
So all can have its schema with your photos!
A big hug for everyone!
Attached Thumbnails dj-esquema.jpg