Old 03-30-2014, 08:34 AM
gardnergal970

Beautiful quilts, Mirabelle. Honchey...you sure don't let things slow you down too much. I can't imagine working retail with a knee that hurts. Carrie...the tortoise wins the race. Getting your shoulder healed and keeping up with your family is very important. OK...you must have borrowed Mirabelle's batteries. Your list of things done makes my head swim. What an asset to the community you are! QNS...cute irons.

March goals
SYE...last block and assemble entire quilt.s last block done and two rows sewn together. Had the third row on but it was upside down so did unsewing and it's still waiting.
BOMs..El's Kitchen, Delightful Stars..keep current. check
My Blue Heaven scrappy...finish blocks and make flimsy.blocks all done but nothing sewn together. Design wall is full of SYE and it's not coming down until it's done
Civil War UFO...finish putting together. completely forgot about this. Still in drawer
Fabric Essentials Mystery Quilt....find block fabric and complete putting together. found the missing focus fabric when we cleaned the springs of my recliner last weekend. I had unsewn the flimsy while sitting there and didn't get it all collected before it slipped away
Start making backings and binding for 3 flimsies. I have backing for two flimsies done and the quilts at my LAer.
I had almost a week I didn't sew much because of a bad cold and this last Monday I went on a FART and found material perfect for my DD's wedding quilt and completely lost focus on goals and have only two more borders to go and it will be done. Very simple pattern. This is one where the fabric makes the quilt, not the blocks.
Have to think about April's goals. Weather is getting nice and probably not so much time in the sewing room