View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 03:31 AM
Macybaby

BTW - Angelbear, do you have any other questions about your machine? I've got one almost identical, and it's been all rewired and cleaned and adjusted.

This takes the regular Singer long bobbin and shuttle, very easy to obtain, and the regular attachments fit - though for the bed mount you need to get the long bobbin style, but they are the same for the full size (127) and this smaller machine. I've got plenty (attachments and shuttles) if you didn't get them with the machine and want them, just send me a PM with your address.

Also - if this did not come with a knee bar, be aware there are two styles, you have the older one that has a FEMALE end, the one from the 30's has a male end and does not work with your case.

However you can also easily convert this machine to take the regular singer foot pedal and cord - you only need to attach the plug in housing to the back of the machine and wire the motor and light (if you have one) into that. My husband has done that on a few machines for others that didn't want the knee pedal or old style push on wire connections.