Old 03-31-2014, 05:01 AM
buslady

All done but 3, ran out of time and didn't get pictures, that is a job for tonight. Maybe. Taking DH and DGS to air port, have to leave middle of the night Tuesday/Wednesday, will have to help get him packed and all that. But then.......... I'll be batching it for 2 weeks!! I am going to appologize to Groovy. I had never met a block I couldn't conquer, til now! And not enough material to redo. I think it will "pass", but I try to make them much better for you guys!! I have the same result, but a little different method. LOL If you will tell me the name of that fabric (the one with the dots) I will see if I can find it somewhere. I've never been afraid of set in seams, don't know what happened here.
You know, I can be pretty darn dense some days. I spent a pretty fair amount of time last night trying to figure out whatI must have done with the 3 missing fabrics. OMG!! How could I have been so stupid to loose something so important. DAH!!!!! Bee and Groovy. Why did I think you each had multiple entries? Grrrrrrrrr. My bad!! LOL This has been a LOT of fun.