View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 05:04 AM
Elisabrat

quilter 65 I am in love with your quilt. I said it. I also have that same fabric you used as the center of you stars and its gorgeous the way you have it! I wouldn't change a thing. I am doing the ribbon last also it will take a lot of time but think it will be a nice finish to my quilt so I say excellent choice! Your quilt is coming out gorgeous by the way

Jaba great couple rounds there I wish I had used one of those! would have gone for the last one its more.. me? they are going to be some fun quilts when your done. It is different when your making it for yourself. I see the time that has gone into yours and wanted to say it shows !!!

I think the green should be nixed in the round shown. I too think in my dumb humble opinion that the red and black si a bit bold? for the quilt. perhaps would have gone blue and darker beige or the green. I see where you might want red to show up but but think you can achieve that with a 1/4 inch strip all around. just a thought. and free so you can toss that to the wind if you like even a blue and black round would be good. blue is so bright and the black with the little paw prints all over would really pop but it would also tie better into the center. Like I said you can toss my idea to the wind if you like I completely understand. this is why we all make such great quilts. We make them our way and we do it unapologetically. TADA that is the way it should be too