Old 03-31-2014, 06:24 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Nice to hear from several riders, and see their progress on their March goals.

Mirabelle, you really can shift into high gear and get your sewing machines going on high speed ahead. Love all your work you display...its always first class wonderful and colorful. I just want to reach out and 'pet' it, its so beautiful.

Honchey, locally they are injecting a 'gel' under the knee cap to make it move free...I am looking into that now...and into Vail option, too. It is no fun having a bum knee. Glad you have your teeth all done, ready to look into the knee problem...good luck there.

I am going with bf tomorrow to sign up for a Bus trip...four states (Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, NE)....two days...includes Holden, Kansas, where our SYE patterns originated from. It is on April 24 and 25...and sounds like sooo much fun after the long winter that we have had. Plan to take lots of pictures...and look for some special items along the way. We will stay in a motel before and after the trip and not drive in the dark at all. Ans we will visit Lincoln, NE International Quilt Museum....we have been there before...that will be a real treat, too. Then down to visit the Missouri Star Quilt Company this summer.