Old 03-31-2014, 09:24 AM
grannyQ

Hi ladies, I love to see all the quilts you have made or started. Too many to comment on individually. Update on DH, he has been doing chemo about once a month, had to cancel today's tho, he has had the stomach flu since thursday. Now this morning his heart is out of rhythum and that means more days he doesn't feel very good. His next chemo is scheduled next Monday, hope we don't have to cancel because of Easter coming up, so he can go to church. His hair is almost gone. I guess its a good thing spring is here because of that. Most hats are too big, and he still wears his seed corn hats that he receive when we were farming. Hope everyone is feeling better by now. Good luck with your surgery Honchey & QNS if you also have surgery on your knee.
I really had a good laugh for the baby iron QNS, I really needed that. Some days go rather slow when I can't get to the basement to sew, so I started knitting again. I managed to sew a little bit yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks. Please keep us in your prayers.