Old 03-31-2014, 09:54 AM
Honchey

Hi All, Jan, & Anael, better you 2 than me with the "Insane" quilt..I looked it up at Amazon...it's an amazing accomplishment and I would rather just look at it

GrannyQ, I think about you often and all that you & family are dealing with..

Mirabelle. Cutwork is beautiful but I find the end results to be very stiff when finished.. I guess it would depend on what you use it for....

GGal,I haven't set a date for the knee yet..I need to make sure that the tooth giving me the problem is free of any infection before surgery so right now it's a waiting game...about 30 yrs ago I had a reaction to a penicillin drug so the Dr. won't let me have it for this tooth..He says that we're hoping the second tier antibiotic works..Just have to wait!!!

QNS, The Dr. tells me I'm past that procedure..He also has doing the "Vail" procedures for years..He says it's rather entailed and it still requires shots in the knee and eventually needs to be replaced...

I have put up the Fons & porter design wall flannel...DH comments.."What's this doing up here?? I hope it's not going to be up here forever" ...He'll get used to it!!! I am going to be doing some sewing today..mindless but it's still sewing!