Old 04-01-2014, 04:53 PM
mirabelle

Dublb your goals are just want you needed to achieve, it doesn't have to be sewing related..

I am going to revise my April goals and here is why----- yesterday I packed up my embroidery machine to attend a cutwork class, I also took the slide on tray from my sewing machine so I could convert my embroidery machine to a sewing machine to finish the project. Finished the embroidery and went to start straight sewing and it felt like my needle was hitting something inside the bobbin case. SO cleaned it, changed needle, still happening. The LQS owner is also my Pfaff technician so called her over and she turned the wheel of my machine and said "your timing is out" arrgghhhh!!!!! to which I replied "guess I am leaving my machine here with you then"
Now in the back of my pea brain I am thinking to myself, don't forget to take your tray off the machine and take it home, yeah it should have gone from the back of my brain to the front as I left it there on the machine.
Yes I have another tray but I now don't have my 1/4 inch foot, yes I can change the needle position and I don't have my free motion foot or my open toed foot which are the main sewing feet I use ALL the time.

SO the quilting on Spike is not going to happen as I need the open toed foot for the ditch work and the free motion foot for the quilting.

AND I can't find the camera, I think DH has taken it, if so he is in big trouble

Now that I have had a rant I am going to go sulk in my room...