View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Janice McC

Good evening! Below are the 3 blocks I've made so far. I'm probably not going to be able to make blocks again until late next week so I pushed to get these done quickly.

The first is for TheMamaHauser. Does anyone know the name of this block? I love this block for large print fabrics. MH supplied both fabrics so it made this one super fast as the hardest part for me is selecting coordinating fabrics. Once I decide on that, choosing the block follows quickly.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]469803[/ATTACH]

The next one is for Terriamn. It's from QC and it's called No Name Block #2. (Undignified name for such a pretty and fun block.) I hope her granddaughter likes it. Terri supplied the orange and pink fabrics but I had the blue floral that really seemed to want to join the other two.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]469806[/ATTACH]

The last one for today is one I made for myself with both of my red fabrics. All of the blocks I make will have different whites so with the blocks you make and your various whites, it will be a little bit scrappy. A few points are off but I'm satisfied with this one.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]469807[/ATTACH]

Hope you all have a great rest of your week and weekend!
Attached Thumbnails janice-themamahauser-copy.jpg   janice-terriamn-copy.jpg   janice-janice-copy.jpg