Old 04-03-2014, 04:43 AM
frudemoo

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
Amelia - that one has some class!
Hey, thanks Miriam I think so too... can't wait to give it a go, I think I'd better get dad to check the electrics on this one, it's got some 'red wire/green wire' action going on - he's busy rebuilding a vintage amplifier at the moment so I have to try and be patient

Originally Posted by grant15clone View Post
It looks like it not only can sew, but tell the weather and play music all at the same time.
I love the fabric cord BTW. And does that have an unusual case?
~G~
I'm sure it can do all of those things Grant! The case is sitting behind it in the pic. Nothing terribly unusual except for being in such fantastic condition and such a nice colour. The handle is white vinyl.

Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
Frudemoo that's a great machine! These early zigzags remind me of cars from 1958 or 59 when the chrome and fins were at their peak and were completely overdone.
Miriam already posted a picture of the one Japanese fancy stitch machine I own. It's the orange Monkey Wards model she showed us. It's not overly fancy but works well.
Rodney
Looks great Rodney! The other Myer Deluxe models I've seen have more chrome than this and are a deeper metallic sky blue. Pretty striking! Must have been the most common one released in Australia. There seems to be much more variety in the USA.