Old 04-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Cogito

I highly regret giving my Wizard to the Goodwill this past November....what was I thinking! Actually I was in a full blown panic!! My oldest son called me the end of Sept to tell me he was getting married to his 6 month girlfriend And that they were getting married the end of October. What?? Well you know what I thought immediately, haha. Well no, that wasn't it. But, as things evolved they decided on the day before Thanksgiving and then without a long story they were going to have a reception at our house for 60 people. Oh....my....god! I am not a hoarder and my house is usually passably ok, but I am a perfectionist about it if I am having people in. I am NEVER one to entertain. In fact most people would call me a hermit, lol. That is partly because if a speck of dust is out of place I am mortified (only if people are over not when it's just me and hubby). Well, I had sewing machines all over the house....dining room, family room, etc. then they told me they wanted to use the garage as a dance floor and live band. Aggghhhh! It was crammed to the ceiling. Anyway, full blown panic, decluttering like crazy, etc., etc. so my Wizard is gone. So sad. I lost 15 pounds in that 6 weeks of 18 hour days of cleaning and organizing like crazy. I don't recommend that as a form of weight loss though! Lol. It sewed beautifully after I cleaned her all up. But I got frustrated trying to find a reverse button. Looking at this pick now makes me kick myself!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 04-11-2019 at 08:20 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps