Old 12-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Edie

I finished the Sampler Quilt for our son and daughter-in-law, got it washed and dried - it looks so cozy and froofy! (New word here, but you all know what a froofy new quilt looks like - and it'll never look like that again!). Cookies in the oven, getting ready to take plates of goodies to some of the neighbors sometime today and then head out and pick up three more things - too bad you can't quilt earrings for pierced ears!!!!!

Sad news to St. Paul, Minn. quilters! JoAnn's in Midway is closing down this Spring and will reopen on Cty Rd B-2 and Snelling. They are merging with the JoAnn's in that area across from Rosedale! I am so bummed I could spit! Now there is only one - repeat ONE fabric store in the City of St. Paul - Treadle Yard Goods on Grand Ave. Pricey!!!!!!! So, I 'spect I will have to really load up on fabric between now and Spring and perhaps the stash will outlive me - Gosh, I hope not! Too much to do!

Tree is up and beautiful, house smells so Christmas-ey!

So I am not stressed at all. Why be stressed. If you get it done, you get it done, if not, let the "quilting elfies" finish the job. Edie