Old 04-03-2014, 06:21 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, I guess we are Bev Let's see who turns the page...

QNS, I hope the Eye Dr. can fix whatever's wrong..it's no fun having problems with your eyes...

My 2 "kids" are sick and never made it to dinner last night...I'll have to send care packages to their homes.. a 10 qt pot of homemade meatballs & sauce is too much for me...
I cut fabric into 2.5" strips then into 2.5" squares and 6.5" rectangles yesterday in between making the meatballs.. maybe I should call it the meatball quilt??? anyway, 5 of the pieces makes a square block and you interchange the colors..the fabric is a novelty pattern with owls & easter eggs? The other project is a pattern from MSQC and is very easy...I'm requested to teach a class this spring...I have to get the sample done first...I'm not sure if I can get it done in time...
DH is itching to go to NC for a couple of weeks.. the irrigation has to be turned on so the lawn stays green...Dentist says the tooth is responding to treatment and that the pulling I feel in the gum area are the 2 tendons that are healing from being cut when the surgeon did his work last April...He won't proceed any further until I'm comfortable with the progress...I don't want to have a permanent crown placed if there's a chance the infection can come back..so it looks like the knee procedure will have to wait until then..that is until I can't stand the pain anymore...

Have a great day Guys...