Old 04-03-2014, 07:19 AM
urgodschild2

It is getting more exciting to see April has arrived. I hope that most of you are seeing spring buds everywhere. although I just saw a picture of friends living in Colorado and they still have snow. Sigh. Don't despair, spring really wants to pop out. Here in Southern CA it was cold yesterday. I know, I know, don't feel sorry for me. I had to wear a sweatshirt for the first time this year. Had to look for one as I couldn't remember where I packed them. LOL
Went to Church last night and I fell. Couldn't believe it. Totally missed the step down as I was walking through the court yard. Landing on my knees and rolled to my side. Darn, I am too old for this. Of course you feel silly as all get out and cautious look around to see if anyone saw you. Nope, all alone am I. I sat there stinging from the afront on my knees. Ouch. No blood. So I guess I was ok. Today I am just a little sore in the knees, that is good.
Why do we feel embarass when we fall? I wonder if we just realize that we can be helpless at times when we grow older. Sigh.....gotta watch those steps next time......they have a habit of sneaking up on you.