Old 04-03-2014, 10:59 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

QNS--hope your eye problem is resolved soon.
So glad the dental work is healing, Honchey and then onto getting that knee fixed.
dublb--lucky you--you can work outside! Great accomplishments. We could get snow again tomorrow--come on winter go away. Glad I don't live further north-they are to get a lot more snow. I've been enjoying the robins hopping around the front yard, but don't think there are any worms for them to find yet. So envious, GGal that you have flowers peeking through. Soon you will have little time in the sewing room--hear it's supposed to rain again your way. Good to have sewing projects to fall back on this time of year.
Did anyone fall for Janie's must have notion? I did!
mirabelle--sounds like you've had a bad couple of days! Hope all goes right for a while. The last quilts are so cute--love the ABC quilt
Prayers going out to you and yours, GrannyQ. Hope you guys don't get too much rain in this storm that's passing over. Think GGal is in the same path.
This morning was Grandparents Day at school so DH and I went to Mass with Gkids and ate lunch with them. 4-H commitment last night as well as a trip to town earlier. Time to rest for a bit. Tomorrow hoof trimmer is here. Next week is starting to look really busy as well. Have a great day even if you have to make your own sunshine!