Old 04-03-2014, 03:33 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Hello Everyone .... I'm digging back out after the tax prep. All has now been delivered to the accountants' to do their thing. My work is done, and I just answer any questions they have or dig out any more info that they need to finish the filing. So all I can do now is wait and hope for a good payback!!!!!!! Though with one last yr, I almost dread that it may go the other way this year.

At last ... something else is breeding in a sewing room instead of stash ... or scraps!
Do you suppose .... that my two sewing machines might give me a surprise delivery, of a S16?
(oh how I can dream!!!!!!!!!)

*gasp* MiraB ... do you ever sleep? 48 hr days Down Under?? Great eye candy for March, and I know that is only partial. And now a new technique mastered! The cut work will be lovely for yours and DDs dresses! Oh dear for your parts left behind. We become so accustomed to all our extras and miss them so much when we don't have them. Hopefully your machine will be back quickly, so you don't have to plan your work so much. Might be a good excuse to start a new quilt! ........... and yes I know exactly how you feel about the "pain" to keep switching your needle settings, etc!

Sew Good to See so many Booster Achievements for March ... and April plans in the making.
I'll dig out my list and report back in with my April plans.
Whether you achieve a lot of things or just a few ... remember goals should be personal and realistic. They should be within reach of what you know you can do along with "life" that goes on around you ... not a crazy huge list that is self-defeating just by looking at it.

Honchey ... so another new machine is on the horizon? WOW!!

JanRN ... yup! you got thru March!!!!!!!!! And now, Let's Play Ball!!!!!!!!!!!

GGal ... yeaaaaaaaaaa for your first crocus sighting! You made me envious that you are already seeing things come to "life"!!! And made me laugh ... working in the gardens???? That won't be happening here for a lllllong time. However, soon I'll be out there playing lumberjack and dealing with the ice storm damage. UGH!!

Anael ... OMG .,.. looked up and took note of that quilt. Gorgeous, though me-thinks you have now answered the question we have all wondered!!!

GrannyQ ... {{{{HUGS}}}} to you and MrGrannyQ. Such a difficult time for both of you. Good for you for finding knitting as another release for you. I did a lot of embroidery while my husband was ill. hhmmmm it sits an UFO. Must get it out and see what I might be able to do with it.

OKSGlad ... No robin sightings here yet, though I do hear the birds chirping away outside my window at times. I was thinking of you and 4-H today as I read the postings for new clubs in our area this year. Bunny Hop Club where they train their bunnies to do an agility/obstacle course. And a Paint Ball club! Another one, forget what they called it but it sounded like they make catapults!

QNSue ... so sorry to hear about your eye update. If there ever was a time, this is THE time to do exactly what the Doctors advise, now and for the coming days/weeks or whatever it takes. Having been blind in both eyes for a spell .... I do have a relevance here and know how hard it was for me. And scary! Too, how precarious any change in my eyes can be, so I have learned to follow orders ... well, at least for that! Good Luck!