Old 04-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Honchey

Why can't they make the S16 or the Platinum 16 do a straight stitch AND freemotion...I would be on that machine in a NY minute!!! I like the midsize new Opal 690Q..it has the sensor system & cut feature...once you get used to the sensor system it's hard to go back to the manual presser foot lifter. I am going to sell my little Janome Platinum 720..it's a shame it just sits there not being used...I have a couple of 50's singers that will be going up on the auction block also...I like to clean them up and get them going again.. The new Viking free motion machine sit down machine has my eye also but....I also want a straight stitch with it..until then...I have to wait until they make it

Qns, Please listen to the Drs and mind what they say...your eyesight is too precious...

QuiltE, we've had Robins here for over a month now..I was so surprised to see them so soon..My son said they never left this winter...How unusual is that??? I thought the headed south every year...

I'm not happy with the way the blocks are looking..individualy they are fine..when I lay them out it is like a jungle, crazy,...I have to change something...Maybe add some white to cool it down...