Old 04-04-2014, 05:39 AM
Sewnoma

Originally Posted by lots2do View Post
I can't really find any reviews about the durability of the wardrobe units. I thought maybe some of you could let me know what you think.
I just re-read your original post again and noticed this part - we had PAX wardrobes in our prior house, actually used them as our closets. They held up great; we used them probably 4 years before we moved and they were still in excellent condition when we sold the house. We were going to take them with us but the buyer cut a deal to include them with the house. We had two wide ones with clothing rail on top and 2 or 3 drawers each in the bottom (I can't remember how many drawers, now); and then we had a narrow one in between filled with shelves that held all our linens.

Last night I finally made my decision and I'm going to buy PAX again for my new sewing space. I can fit FOUR of the wide cabinets along one wall, and I'm getting the tallest ones. Going to cover the whole face of it with flannel so I'll have a design wall about 13 feet long and just shy of 8 feet tall. Much bigger than the 72" square space I have now! I can't wait...I'm going to have SO MUCH STORAGE!

Hope that's helpful.