Old 04-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Nexxus831

Emc1118 I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Thank you I needed to see this I have not sewn anything but I have a reason. My hubby dropped at work last Friday at work. He was taken by ambulance to the hospital. He had almost NO blood left in his body. They are not sure how he was even functioning. He ended up having four pints of blood transfused and may need more. He was discharged on Monday with orders to find a primary care physician ASAP. The endo turned up nothing and he has a colonoscopy scheduled for the 10th as outpatient. They need to find out where the bleed is. His body is also not "rejuvenating" itself and his iron level was almost NIL. I am an emotional wreck it's so hard to see him so weak. We have young kids at home. It is effecting them also. I'm sorry I don't mean to blab just having an emotional wreck of a day. We did find him a primary care physician and they drew blood today to test his levels again. We will go back and see them after the colonoscopy to talk about results and where we go from there. I know there is a lot worse situations out there I am just having a moment. Prayers would be welcomed. Thanks for sharing the pictures EMC love it