Old 04-07-2014, 07:19 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... I have three ideas in mind but unfortunately they do not allow for the triangles easily. And guess what? I reeeally want to do the triangles. Thus why I want to do some serious drafting this month to see if I can make it all happen.

JanRN ... about Cleveland as I know how much you look forward to it each year. You'll have to make that up with a major FART soon! Your Spikes are going to look great no matter which size of quilt you make.

W4Me ... Such great news to see you have two blocks done .... and getting hooked with #3 on the way!!! All those fabrics look so luscious. On its own, I didn't see so many colours in the sage. Then look at it with each of the others ... they pull out the green or raspberry etc. in the sage. Batiks are wonderful ... so many different colours in one piece. Are those the Ontario Pumpkins in the top right? Great idea of Anael's ... embroider your witch! Perhaps with a subtle colour, like a TOT effect!

So does this mean that Other PC'ers are going to saddle up again, and hit the trails with W4Me?
Hope so ...... just thinking? would it be best to keep the blocks with their sister blocks, in the original threads? That way we can all re-visit the earlier ones ... I love seeing the different spins that each person puts on the same block to make theirs unique. (Talk about a different spin, W4Me!!) Yeeeeeehaaaaaawwww!!!!!!

DDamsel ... Come on back and play with us .. longer! Must be time for some puppy photo ops? BTW how's the barbed wire PC coming? "D