Old 04-09-2014, 06:58 AM
MamaHen

Originally Posted by candlequilter View Post
Thank you everyone for your comments on the tutorial I did. Yes, I am still around - just wasn't much on the site. I have made 4 charity quilts from the blocks I received so far. I was a little disappointed as I only received about 20% of the blocks promised but I did make 3 red, white and blue quilts and 1 floral one for charities. I will have to go back thru my pictures to find them so I can post them so everyone can see how they turned out. I do still have the quilt block pattern for sale if anyone is interested.

Thanks again,
Please do find & post pictures of the quilts you made from the blocks we donated to you. I think that many were intimidated & unable to complete the block & felt theirs was not good enough to send to you. We all do appreciate you giving us the pattern long ago, it is a beautiful block & I Have mine mounted on a 12 x 12 artist panel, it is hanging on my wall. I myself found the block challenging but that is what I like, the challenge. I will look forward to the quilt pictures & try to remember & find the one I sent to you. Thanks again, Mamahen.