View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Marcia

Originally Posted by EileenS View Post
where did you get your tables?
Eileen
Eileen, I'm so sorry I didn't answer your question sooner. I don't come onto the Quilting Board very often any more and so I am just now finding your question. I'm not sure which tables you are asking about-so I will tell you about each of them. The cabinet/table that my sewing machine sits in is from Sylvia Design Sewing Cabinets. The table that my Handi-Quilter Sweet Sixteen sits in is also from Handi-Quilter. The table next to it is a damaged table from Handi-Quilter that my husband put a new top on. The two tables from Handi-Quilter just happen to be the exact same size as the Sylvia Design table and make a wonderful rectangular table in the middle of my room when they are positioned back to back like I have in my photo. The cutting table in my room is my favorite. It is 4 unfinished kitchen cabinets (4 drawers in each cabinet) from Lowe's-two are next to each other and the other two are backed up to them. We ordered a countertop to sit over all 4 cabinets and extend off each end so that I could put stools there and use it for a crafting table for two. I have a large cutting mat on top and it is the perfect height for cutting fabric. I also have one other table in my room. It is behind me when I am sitting at my sewing machine. My husband custom built it to fit the wall where it is. He made it tall enough for plastic storage drawer units to fit under. I hope this answers your questions.