Old 04-11-2014, 03:46 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

QNSue ... What a difficult blow you received, I am sure. With your innovative mind, I am sure you can/will find ways to work thru this. Remember, there has been no definity for the progression, so it may never happen! Plus we all know that Dr's can be wrong and that miracles DO happen!!! So ENJOY every moment in the NOW and find simple pleasures in more ways than you ever have in the past to carry you into the future. You will find new blessings, if you open your heart to receive them.

JanRN ... You always seem to find "enough" in your minimalist style to give interest yet not take away from the overall beauty. Look forward to seeing it! Good unicorn story! ........ so tell me, how long has it been there and I missed it?

GGal ... how wonderful that you celebrate both sides. No matter what religion, we really are not far from each other. I am always intrigued about other religions, and would so love to be part of a group who learn about other religions in a comparative sense. Wonder how many there are?

JeanieG ... OUCH! So glad though that the drugs have worked and you are getting it tended to, so quickly. Thankfully you did get some time with the Grands before needing to leave .... and a mini-FART! When you go back maybe you should rent one of those LAs and finish your quilt up! Good Luck with your root canal.

Got the first round of post-ice storm damage clean up done on Wednesday. So much more to do ... will be never ending! Is everyone enjoying the milder spring weather? ... Looks like we might see some spring ... my daffodils are starting to poke thru the lawn, and the ancient irises I planted in the flower beds and peeking in the beds ... that is where there is no snow/ice!!

Finished Miss Kitty last night, except for the hanging sleeve. It's pinned on and waiting hand stitching. This weekend, finally ... monthly theme blocks for my mini hanging rack.

Last edited by QuiltE; 04-11-2014 at 03:49 AM.