View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 05:33 AM
UpstairsHobbyRoom

Default How do you feel about your purchase now?

So you have had your machine for a few years now, are you still happy?
I purchased a Pfaff P3 and have had issue after issue in the 1.5-2 years I have owned it. I want to return it and get a refund and purchase something else. Just wanted to know how your experience was after the initial problems. I to live in Ontario.

Originally Posted by Boater4444 View Post
I am delighted to say that within hours of my above post, I received a personal phone call from Neal, the President of Innova. He was thoroughly gracious and professional. He apologized for the problems I was experiencing, admitting that the dealer had not been properly trained by Innova, particularly on the AutoPilot. He offered to fly an Innova technician from Houston to Toronto first thing in the morning to complete the installation. Now, THAT's customer service! As I am not running a business, I couldn't honestly say that my situation required that sort of urgency, so I agreed to give the dealer another chance, on the understanding that I would request an Innova technician, if the dealer failed to perform once again. Neal gave me his direct phone number and e-mail address and assured me that my installation would be completed to my 100% satisfaction at Innova's expense. I was very impressed and my confidence in Innova was restored.

The dealer returned that same evening, and spent a solid 2 hours tweaking the carriage assembly and belt drives to my satisfaction - as well as my husband's, who is very fussy. The machine appears to now be operating solidly, although I won't know for sure about the belts until I engage the AutoPilot. But as it stands, I'm a happy camper.

I am now looking forward to learning this machine inside and out and making some beautiful quilts. As for the dealer... well, let's just say he's more salesman than techie and he's got a huge learning curve. But I'm a generous spirit and I'm willing to work with him, knowing Innova will always be there for me.

Thanks Neal.