Old 04-13-2014, 09:05 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

W4Me ... looks like you are going to need a new design wall! Love the contrasts of the two quilts ... for sure you will not feel like you are doing the same thing twice and not have boredom set in!!!!

OKSGlad ... what a wonderful day for you and your friend. And even better when you get such good deals! And now the spring work starts .... good to get some yard help, before heading to the fields.

JeanieG ... guess what? There is a new Fusions ... called Meadows! It's just a very tiny nothing TOT print. I only bought one piece for an upcoming project. At least, it's new at my LQS! Just wish she would get that other swirly leafy one, not sure of its name (not Mist). I know you have used it. Do you know the name? How's your tooth/mouth?

MiraB ... oh dear! Thankfully you are safe ... and I am thinking on higher ground than your DS? Did he have any flooding in his home? Being that you went for a drive, and that two of the pics seem a little brighter, does this mean it is over with? Stay Safe!!

DDamsel ... {{{HUGS}}} I am so sad for you .. to have lost your close friend at such a difficult time in your own life. The important thing is to take care of yourself, and choose what is right for you.