Old 04-13-2014, 09:26 AM
lynnie
Power Poster

OMG CObbler... I love it and haven't had it in years. I need a recipe for it. anyone willing to share one????

Zoey slept late this am. didn't even get up to ask for treats. Apparently after dinner, she went dancing, and her toes are tired. I need to do a pedicure for her today, so I will later. she keeps on threatening me with scratching the carpet, so I better do it. She wanted to sleep in b/c she's going out with Choda tonight. Choda's dad got him a helicopter for Haunnaka last year, but didn't get it insulated, so Zoey only goes out with him on nice nights. She said she's looking forward to taking a whirl around the condo and see what's new. I told her of the frozen yogurt last night and she's hoping to get her share of some. She want peanutbutter with worms. I told her they were gummie worms, but she didn't care, to her a worm is a worm. Silly kitty. anyway, she's getting her beauty sleep right now for later.

On the other hand, thngs are boring here, and I need some excitement. I guess i'll go do some potholders and work on Junes pincushion. gotta get a good idea for June.