Old 04-13-2014, 11:01 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Well, I can still see...somewhat. Blotchy up close, seeing better at distances. I stopped by a Wal Mart after the Dr. said I was going blind and bought eight books, read six of them. Not driving, letting dh do that. Not buying any more fabric, praying I can finish what I have started. I cound my blessings every morning that I wake up and can 'see'.

Anael, if you could email me the Sylvia assignments, I would appreciate that...hoping I can continue in my own time line to finish that one. Hoping I can ... things a little fuzzy that has me concerned, so hoping for the best and expecting the worst. One day at a time, or one hour at a time.

Still going on our planned Bus Tour of two days and four states with BF. DD and family will be here for Easter...Thursday though Monday, so have Easter Basket for DGS. ...and egg coloring kit. Found a 'baseball' basket for him and a book and two package of candy...no chocolate bunny yet.

DD, sorry for the loss of a good friend; seems to happen more as we grow older. Mirabelle, very happy you live on high ground and DH was with you through out the stormy weather. So happy to read about everyone's projects and seeing the results and hearing about the FART trips are fun reading too.