View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:07 AM
dglvr

Originally Posted by LucyInTheSky
Hmmmm, let's see:

1) Work on UFOs. I've finished 3 this month and I want to work through them. I'm okay with having pending quilt tops, but the half finished and stashed away quilt tops/misc projects bother me, so I want to get through them!

2) Buy minimal amounts of fabric. My official "goal" is to buy no fabric, but I know I'll need some backings and misc accents, and the new (and last) Wizard of Oz line comes out next month. So as long as I'm mostly buying nothing, I'm happy. My stash is threatening to eat me, so it's time to use it

3) Use patterns I have! I have so many books and misc patterns and they just sit. It's time for them to be used, in combination with my stash fabric, and become quilts!

4) Learn how and actually make a crumb quilt. I'm saving the scraps, let's hope they go into something!

5) Make and finish a quilt for my mother. I got the "you made quilts for everyone else" guilt trip a few weeks ago...

And then the not quilting ones:
6) Move into my house Jan 2. Unpack shortly thereafter.

7) Be with the boyfriend come next Xmas. We're at 1.5 years, which is almost double my old record. I want to keep him around for longer :)
Good luck with #7.
What is a Crumb Quilt? Do you have a pattern I can see.
Sounds like a scrappy.