Old 04-14-2014, 04:43 PM
AUQuilter

Justflingin, I hadn't gone back to look but WOW! There are twice as many in the 65% off area as when I posted this topic. The last time I ordered from them, I had a pleasant surprise. Two of the pieces I ordered were as much as a half yard larger because it was the end of the bolt. Thanks for updating this with some new info.
Originally Posted by justflyingin View Post
It does seem like more and more keeps slipping to the $2.44/yard range, which is FANTastic. We are heading to the states in a few weeks!

So, keep checking back--every day I check and it seems like there are some different fabrics that are now $2.44 that didn't show in the last sort when I told it to sort by price. I do think their sort feature has some problems, though as it doesn't seem to do it well, unlike Connecting Threads. Make sure you check a few pages past when you think you should for further "best deals".

They have quite a few Indian batiks now for $2.44/yard. Doesn't that seem good?

(I'm not a batik fan, so am particularly unknowing about such things.--the few batiks I have have bled so profusely that I'm not a fan up close, but can admire from a distance.)