Old 04-15-2014, 05:38 AM
coopah

Default Meet furbaby Nibbs. New quilting inspector

[ATTACH=CONFIG]471716[/ATTACH]Here's my new quilt inspector! She is 19 months old, a Russian Blue and quite a girl. She loves playing with this towel in the morning when she's full of energy. I read that Blues are energetic and muscular, but it's like having a belligerent two year old child. In her first family, she competed with two other cats who were double her age and ignored her. She has many sweet quirks, though, and we are learning that anything on counters is fair game. It amazes me how high she can jump! She plays hard and does the same with sleeping. She opens drawers, finds pens and pencils to play with, loves a red pom pom and retrieves it like a dog for a game of catch, and punishes us by ignoring us if we've been gone from home longer than she'd like! We are working on ignoring her when she's in the biting mode. (The name Nibbs is from "Nibbler.) But she's turning into a good sewing buddy by sleeping on stacks of fabric and trying to pull the safety pins out of quilts in progress. Not much is getting done, but she's worth the changes in our lives.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg