View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 04:37 AM
Billi

Originally Posted by Trippgal View Post
I watched my first episode of Hoarders on Amazon today. Oh my Gilead. 10 minutes in and I was organizing the pantry. By the end I had scrubbed the entire kitchen down including the cabinetry trim, windows, vents, and polished the wood. LOL Procter and Gamble has nothing on this show for inspiring a cleaning spree. I started looking around the living room and my fingers started twitching over seeing books stacked by a chair and the shoes by the door were piled up.

I organize or clean something Everytime I see that show, a drawer a closet something I just have too. I always feel sad for them what kind of sadness do they feel that this is what happens.

There is actually 2 different shows Hoarders and Hoarding burried alive. The second one mostly focus on people with a lot of stuff and collections things they love. There is so much stuff they walk trough pathways and are overwhelmed those houses tend to not be trash oriented. Since the house is not a health or safety issue the clean up takes much longer as they sort more as they go through pretty intense thearapy.

Dottymo you are right it is not a choice it's a compulsion good luck getting the help you are looking for.