Old 04-17-2014, 02:21 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

ooooooooh JanRN has a new sparkly car for Easter!

All the Easter talk, got me thinking ... How many of you have Easter memories like this ..........
as a kid, we had a new hat to go to Church for Easter with little white gloves, and our new spring coat. Of course, some years were like this, where we still wore our winter coat. Guess that shows my age, when everyone wore hats to Church and we had our Sunday Clothes!

GGal ... oh what fun to re-connect with a friend from the past! What a surprise for both of you. I'm sure you wanted to sit down and spend time with her to catch up on all those years. Hope you found that me-time at your sewing machine. You deserve it, after all that running around this week!

OKSGlad ... nice to see that your chest is not just done, but in place and loaded all up. And now, the multitudes start arriving for Easter on the Farm! Oh what FUN!!!!! Do you do an outdoor Easter egg hunt for the Grands?

QNSue ... bet you have all sorts of Easter surprises ready for DGS all weekend!

I'm looking forward to Easter weekend ......... no where to go or folks to have. It's been a busy hectic couple of weeks, so I am looking forward to some serious me time, which means some sewing! Tonight I am watching an online auction and bidding for a friend on a couple of items, and maybe some for me too. If I have any luck, pick up will be Saturday morning.