Old 04-17-2014, 05:22 PM
catjo

Originally Posted by PeginCO View Post
OH, OH, OH! I got my package!! Thank you SO MUCH, Bullock2us! I love every single item! My surprises included Riley Blake "Sugar and Spice" fabric (woo hoo!). It even has the name on the selvage, which you know is a bonus, since I collect those little treasures....and so you gave me a whole bag full! You are so sweet! Cutest fabric names - Red Letter Day, Honey Bee Mine, Lazy Day, etc.

My other fabrics are a gorgeous green, a blue & green and a deep purple. Just lovely! The pin cushion is darling, and I love how you sewed the selvage on the back. "Pin Scatter" is the fabric name! L.O.V.E. I got patchwork pins to go with it - you even searched to find the best kind. You knew I was doing an I Spy quilt, so charms were included - and my son (7yo) almost fell off his chair when he saw those ninjas! Daisy princesses, dragonflies, potatoes (Idaho, I'm sure!)...wonderful charms. A sweet Easter tissue holder, extra special candy from Idaho, and a book: Memory Quilts in the Making! You didn't know this, but I have been trying to decide what to do with my late mother's handkerchiefs. There are two patterns in there that use vintage hankies!

I feel so very blessed! Thank you for making my day!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]471913[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]471914[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]471915[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]471916[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]471917[/ATTACH]
I am putting the binding on mine that is like the flutterbys pattern. Taking it to GA with me to finish the binding. I took a pic, but not good. Will try to get a better one down there and post for you ladies. I just love it.