View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 06:30 AM
meanmom

I am off of work today and Monday. My new stove finally arrived this morning. I fought with Samsung for months over the new stove I bought from them not working correctly. They kept telling me it was set to factory specs. It was like the whole thing wasn't getting enough gas. I had repairmen here 7 times. 3 different companies sent by Samsung. I have found that repairmen seen to know a little bit about a lot of different things but none of them seem to be experts on anything. I was told by several people (not the repair guys) that it sounded like I had a bad oriface down inside the stove. They all ignored it and just adjusted the flame height on the burners. The new stove seems so much better. Lowes ended up taking care of it since Samsung didn't seem to honor their warranty.
Easter dinner has been switched to my house this year. My sister was going to do it but her mother in law passed away in Florida. They are having the funeral in Ohio so they are working on that. SHe has been running back and forth to Florida for the last 2 months. A 12 hour drive. The family took turns. Her SIL who was supposed to help with the funeral things had her FIL pass away on Wednesday so she needs help. I told her I would take care of all of the stuff and set up her house for the get together after the funeral. She has tons to do.
My sewing machine is headed to the shop today. I am so sad. They said it would take 2 to 3 weeks. I am having withdrawal symptoms already:-(