Old 04-18-2014, 09:19 AM
Quercus Rubra

Afternoon Y'all!!

I just received my wonderful package from
Let'sQuilt aka Pat. As you can see, She sent me a wonderful selection from all across the board on my information sheet. <3 Trust me -- there is lots of info. on it to play with ... .

There was a set of notecards,Thread Heaven {yeah-I was out }, A newSuper Scrap Quilts book, A super size & regular size of my Most Favorite Chocolate Bars!!, a flower yo-yo maker, 2 pouches of treats for the "Girls", a cute stuffed turtle, an Oh-So-Pretty variety of Repo. FQ's, some sewing machine needles, a pack of my fav. needles for hand work and a cute little slide-top tin and along with a pretty Kate Spain note card with a hand written note.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]472158[/ATTACH]

The "girls" was all over me as I tryed to open the box. They must have smelt the treats that was included. Ms. Honey even tryed to make off with my new Turtle. That cat thinks anything she can get in her month is hers...lol. And her sister Nosy Rosy was trying to trip me up at my feet. Silly Furbabies!!

Pat... I really loved the package that you sent. Thank You Very Much. I plan to enjoy in many forms.

In Kind Regards,
Tricia
Attached Thumbnails april-vista-flood-2014-156.jpg  

Last edited by Quercus Rubra; 04-18-2014 at 09:34 AM.