View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 11:52 AM
peaceandjoy

Mickey1 - The sale price isn't listed. Their red-line direct sales notices are sent to folks who sign up for them (you have to be sure you sign up specifically for red-line promos, their general e-mail/newsletter won't do it). Periodically, they send out notices that one is coming up and what it's for. The current one is 50% off all mats (except XL), the Round-About, and blades.

During checkout for this sale, which runs through Sunday, enter RL1401 in the promotions code during check out.

I have the Round-About and do like it. I had tried the turning mat that Olfa makes (don't remember the name, it's square and their signature green), but didn't like it at all as it seemed to hard to turn. This one turns very easily, just glides, makes trimming units so much easier. The flip side is an ironing surface.

My only complaint would be that I don't think to use it as much as I should - kind of the the old dog, new trick thing. I just don't think to get it out and use it until I'm about half way through trimming!