View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 04:02 AM
nanna-up-north

More great finishes, everyone.

jward- congrats on such a grand finish. I really like the modern looking quilts like this one.... really nice for a guy, too. I struggle making guy quilts. It just looks elegant to me.

michelle-- yup, you're in a yellow mood. I must like yellow, too because I've made a few with yellow. Yours are so bright and cheery.... yeah. The white squares in that first one really make things 'pop'.... nice. The three dudes is really catchy...love it. Is it a scrappy? I need to make a scrappy... just am so nervous about making them..... a little OCD here.

Sandy- Love it, love it, love it. You did an amazing job on this one. I've watched a little while you've been putting it together and I'm totally impressed. WoW! That is one quilt you're going to treasure for a long time. I know I would. It's amazing.

Coopah- I'm so sorry that your friend has to deal with such an uncomfortable condition. It sounds like your quilt is the perfect solution.... so sweet of you to think of fleece to help out with the pain. Quilters are the best.

I've had two busy weeks in a row.... looking like it might be a crazy month. I'm still working on the lap quilt for my SIL that I thought would be a quick finish..... that's not happening although I'm getting close to the end now. But everyone else is taking up my slack..... thanks. And, have a great Easter, my friends.