Old 04-19-2014, 04:30 AM
Maureen NJ

Default Questions about deleting posts within a thread, etc and using QB effectively.

I have been enjoying the quilting board for awhile now but I do not think I am using it effectively. I go in archives and look at main and pictures several times a day and tutorials a few times a month. If I find something I want to follow, I will subscribe to the thread. I know that if I comment on a thread, it will be in my personal info. What I also do is save quilt images to my IPad. These pictures I also then put into albums such as baby quilts and Christmas quilts. I also save the thread to my IPad. I have several categories(bookmarks) set up (e.g. Quilt tips, quilt resources, quilt related, quilt baby, quilt Christmas, etc) on my IPad where, if I see a thread I want to save, I will save it. I know I am not doing this process effectively as it is saving the whole thread.

Is there a way to delete posts within a thread? I might want to save just the initial post and a few comments/posts in the thread? Or is there a way for me to save just a post in a thread with the title of the thread so I can refer back to it if I want. Can I save pictures within the Quilting Board which references the title of the thread? Thanks for your help. Happy Easter!

Sent from my iPad