View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 07:05 PM
meanmom

I totally trust my Ortho too. I had major rotator cuff repair 2 years ago and from what I have heard my recovery was easy. I only needed the major pain meds 2 days. I have pretty much total range of motion. My ortho teases me that if I would keep up the PT I could be a pitcher on a baseball team. My knee has been bothering me quite a bit this past week. I might have to consider replacement this summer. I was hoping to wait a while longer.
THe weather here is beautiful this weekend. I decided that it was too pretty out to bake a ham for Easter. I went out this afternoon and bought a couple of racks of ribs and will BBQ them. I picked up my GS yesterday afternoon. He has been bugging me to spend the night. He is 3 1/2. We made most of the food for the Easter dinner tomorrow. He loves to cook. My kitchen is a mess but we had lots of fun. He wanted to stay again tonight but I needed to get more done. He also played with his 2 uncles. They found a box turtle today and they played with it. He also played video games with them. They gave him a controller that didn't work. He cried when I took him home. I will have to do it again sometime soon.
My baby graduates from college next weekend.