View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 04:43 AM
Pam H

We had a nice Easter here. I made reservations so no leftovers here. It was a buffet and we all pigged out but at least it was just one meal. I didn't even buy any candy so none of that around either. It was such a gorgeous day that I even got outside and took the baby around our circle a couple of times in the stroller.
I took several days off from my hula hoop but when I got it out last night I was able to do about 10 rounds (a few separate times). It's unbelievable how hard it is to do but I'm getting better. The thing is so heavy that it actually hurts when it drops on your foot or heal. Still hurts my muffin top too but I'm hoping that will be gone in a couple of months.
Weight watchers has a new activity monitor. You can wear it on your underwear or keep it in a pocket. I wear mine on my bra. It detects movement up/down, side to side, backward/forward. Turns out I am a lot more active than I thought. Especially on days that I babysit! I find that I rarely stand still anymore. I do a lot of dancing or just moving side to side. Instead of walking to the bathroom (or anywhere in the house) I jog taking very small steps. It's just fun to plug that tracker into my computer and see how active I am. I find that even without doing actual exercise, I can still meet my activity goals and earn extra points so I could eat more if I wanted to. Now if I could just make myself figure up all the points and track all the food that I eat. My daughter is very good about tracking her food and made it to her goal weight a couple of weeks ago. Of course she only had to lose 22 lbs instead of the 45 that I had. I still have 25 to go.