View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 05:42 AM
spartan quilter

Default Dear Jane triangles and 1 corner kite

I got 2 triangles and 1 corner kite done this week. Not sure what I will accomplish this next week, but even getting 1 done is better than none.
The first one is TR 10, and my measurements were a hair off, so for the time being I have left off the last diamond at top. I may still try to get it on this next week, but if I don't, who will know?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]472518[/ATTACH]

The next one is TR 11 and I am a little disappointed in the lack of contrast, but know that I need to use some light colored fabrics, so it is ok, and the fabric is from a baby quilt that I did for a great niece.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]472520[/ATTACH]

The last one is the top left corner, and it wasn't any harder than the other triangles, but I didn't do too well on getting the white triangles big enough around the center dark fabric. But I am happy with it and if not perfect, it is done.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]472522[/ATTACH]

Enjoy looking and hoping to have a couple more this next week. Have a great week.
Attached Thumbnails 2014-april-3-dj-fall-quilt-002.jpg   2014-april-3-dj-fall-quilt-001.jpg   2014-april-3-dj-fall-quilt-003.jpg