View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 04:02 PM
kiffie2413

SlightlyOffQuilter, Happy that this helped you. That was my whole reason for making this post.
Actually the new feet I bought are both strictly for the PQ 1500.. a short shank wouldn't work. I honestly can't tell you why there are those of us whose original foot that came with the machine didn't work, yet there are others that it did..
I just know I was so frustrated. I even cried..and I am not one who would normally cry over sewing stitches! I felt like I had spent a fair amount of money (we're not poor, but we are far from wealthy) and I was so upset that no matter what I was trying I couldn't get fmq to work on this machine. I had done fmq on my Brother PC-420, so I knew how to fmq (not great at it, but I knew enough). When I finally narrowed it down and found for me it was the foot, I was overjoyed! And then I thought about others who may have had the same issues. That's why I took the pics and made this post. And from the replies, it seems like it has helped some. I knew it couldn't hurt to post it. For people who don't have any problems, they can just skip it. But for those that do, if it helped them, then great!
Regards all,
Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 04-21-2014 at 04:05 PM.