Old 04-22-2014, 07:05 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Thinking of you QNS and hope for the best on Thursday.
My BIL was involved in a car accident 4 years ago that left him blind. He has found the I phone to be a great tool with it's voice activation capabilities. He sends texts to his daughters and GS (4 yo) every day. When he and DS are traveling he's searching for eating places etc while she is driving.
Little boys and their wheels..a winning combination!

QE---♫ ♫ "Here come's Peter Cottontail hopping down the bunny trail....♫ ♫ Yes I noticed the ears too and then the fluffy tail. Cute, cute.....

dublb--I think there is a 4 letter word in your forecast, but won't say it as I don't want to jinx your chance...Hope the weather forecast comes to fruition!

DD and family left after noon yesterday as kids didn't have school--Grands all have such a great time together--just makes me smile..... DD and I had time to gather ideas together as the wedding draws closer. Will be a week of family togetherness. With bride's family all coming from East coast and DH's and my siblings all living out of state the "Farm" will be the natural gathering place. DD is a super organizer and we bounced lots of ideas off each other to keep the week as stress free as possible.

I love my garden beds--ground was dry enough to get 18 broccoli plants and 9 romaine lettuce plants in the ground, plus a row of snap peas and a few spots of radish, seed lettuce, beets, and spinach. Have onion sets to put out later today as well as some more peas. The broccoli, romaine and peas will all be ready at wedding time so will have salad fixings outside the door. I planted more broccoli than I usually do for that reason. Book work today... then outside to garden.

Meanwhile EBE (Energizer bunny Europe) cranks out another fine finish