View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 07:57 AM
lauriejo

Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
lauriejo, what flour mix are you using? I don't eat bread because I can't have yeast, but my homemade mix makes some good cookies and muffins. I find one that fits.
I have to admit that I kind of gave up on flour mixes. I spent a fortune when I first went gluten free and couldn't find anything I really liked. So now I just do without, well except I have found a couple pastas that are okay. I have yet to find a cracker that is decent. The only cookies I like are the ones that are naturally gluten free. Well there is a local bakery that makes great gf cookies, but the price is horrendous. Especially now that I am laid off.

I know my biggest problem right now is the motivation to get my hiney moving. The more I don't move, the harder it is to move. I really wish I had a walking buddy. My BFF was going to be moving in down the street and she would have been a great walking buddy, but that fell through.

I gained back half the weight I lost last month in the first week this month, but it is very slowly coming back off again. But, I am still up for the month. I think I need to find a different goal. The goal of losing weight is not working for me. It feels like a punishment. I need to think of a goal that is a reward.