Old 04-24-2014, 08:47 AM
justflyingin

Default Last one: another one that has to go in the carryons...they're getting crowded!

This is the last one that has to go with me in the carryons. (Three of us are flying together so theoretically we will each have a carry on and a personal bag plus checked luggage, so we'll be okay.)

This is my DS #2's and his future bride's QR code quilt. It's a lap/couch quilt (65" square) and it is in lieu of a regular wedding quilt as the bride isn't quite sure of what she wants for that. I just decided to make this for the cool factor, and because all of my kids are pretty "tech savvy". My son, esp. will think it is nice.

They can use it as an extra blanket if they get cold.

While I'm in the states I'd like to take her to the store with me to pick out some fabric and get a clearer picture of what she wants for their real wedding quilt. They are too time intensive and expensive to make without knowing what she really wants.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]472896[/ATTACH]

For those of you without a smart phone, it has their names, the date of the wedding, where they grew up (she grew up in Hong Kong and my son here in Poland) and a Bible verse.
Attached Thumbnails 10-2014.jpg