Thread: Kelim
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 03:14 AM
Banaz

Originally Posted by Jan in VA View Post
It is interesting for us to learn a little bit about your country, your life, from one who actually lives there -- instead of from news media. It's sad for many of us when we hear of the deprivation other cultures live under, such as the shortages you mentioned.

How did you learn your lovely English?
Besides quilting and other fiber crafts, what things keep you busy each day?
Do you have pets like so many here on QB do?

Please feel free not to answer if this invades your privacy! I only ask in the curiosity of one quilter for another; I do not intend to be impolite.
Iran is a country with different climate,Types of fruits and saffron and oil-rich.Most factories are closed , there is Chinese goods in the markets and drugs are from china and India. My colleague died after cesarean Because anesthetic was china.Most medicines are past expiration date but are used.Internet is very slow here and also filter,youtube and facebook are lock and must be used anti filter. I'm a teacher.Leisure hours I do crochet,knitting,cross stitch,traditional hand work,kelim,carpet.
When I was at high school and then at the University We had 2 hour English on week .your comments is useful for Better understand and the writing .There's English Language classes and my friends go for learn.Yes ,Few people have dog and cat,We have 3cats and 2 kitties that Born two weeks ago .Thanks for your interest and attention.