View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 06:40 AM
Emma S

Seems like a real cloud of dust was kicked up when we all fell off the wagon. Well, like Rhonda, I was going to just mention it in passing (for the sake of shamefaced honesty) and move on to May. Since Sandy wants all the gory details plus pictures how can I resist? As I've freely admitted in the past, sales are my huge downfall. Fabric.Com has been a long time favorite of mine but just recently their "sales" have been almost $7 a yard, not so tempting. Just recently they were having a sale on their clearance section, some $3.80 and $4.60 name brands. Some likely choices but I was still standing tall and sticking with our Moratorium, although I did put a few things in my cart. Just for fun. Then they started flashing the very same fabrics in ads along the border of the Boards website. Then, and this was the clincher, they offered another 20% off. Meaning $3.04 and $3.68 per yard, practically garage sale prices. Well I was lost, no hope, let go of that wagon and plop I'm in the dust. Will show pictures when I receive it, mostly blenders but still pretty colors. Wish I could say that I was really whole heartedly back on the wagon but garage sales are gearing up and Joann's has a weeklong 50% of sale. It's not looking good for me.